“do it for the vine”, kate says, and clint gets his bow confiscated and a three month suspension personally signed by nick fury
This breaks my whole entire heart. It would’ve increased the run time by 10-15 minutes? So, basically, as much screen time as Hawkeye had in Avengers? Which has been enough to sustain us for two years and counting? Well, absolutely, I can see how that needed to be scrapped.
N a t a s h a R o m a n o f f ● B l a c k W i d o w
Truth is a matter of circumstances; it’s not all things to all people all the time. Neither am I. It’s a tough way to live. It’s a good way not to die though.
don’t leak nudes
leak the avengers: age of ultron trailer
11 Questions Meme
I’m terrible at finding these when I get tagged so if I ever ignored yours, don’t be salty with me. It’s in my likes, drafts, or never was seen =X
Tagged by the adorable sneakronicity. Xo
Rule Number 1: Always post the rules!
Rule Number 2: Answer the questions from the person who tagged you, then write 11 new ones.
Rule Number 3: Tag 11 people.
Rule Number 4: tell them you tagged them.
1. Favourite season
Fall because thermals and boys in thermals
2. What is the weirdest dream you remember
I had a dream recently that I was in a multi-story hotel to watch Renner play in a poker tournament. There was a deck of cards given to me. I ended up stuck on the elevator trying to decipher what the deck of cards was telling me was my hotel room #. I did see Renner in the lounge area at one random elevator stop. It was very Alice in Wonderland. My deck of cards shuffled itself, the numbers on them changed before my eyes. Cray.
3. How do you do transport? (drive, bike, bus, walk, etc.)
I drive. Though, that situation was tumultuous for years due to an accident, some tickets, law suits, DMV-type licensing issues. Finally all got solved on 6/24. I drive free and clear. :)
4. Do you do any crafty hobbies?
I have a toddler who loves to color, cut, paint, sticker, and so on, so yes, kinda. By proxy.
5. Are there any movies that you’ve watched so often that you can recite them, line for line?
Besides the animated things my daughter has had me memorize through multiple viewings? Good Will Hunting. Avengers. The Town.
6. You favourite colour of clothing to wear?
7. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
8. Do you like to just sit and watch people?
In the mall food court, yes.
9. Oh man, I’m really blanking today. Least favourite household chore?
Mopping. All of the outdoor ones. Dusting. Scrubbing shower walls. Ugh. Most of them, tbh, besides laundry and hand-washing dishes.
10. Have you ever cried over an OTP?
In fic, yes.
11. Why won’t this one let me single space? Wait, that’s not the question. Um… are you a hat person?
In the winter!
1. How the heck are ya?
2. What if you were about to be kissed by Renner but you had the hiccups? If you’re a hetero guy, you still hafta answer this.
3. Do you find bellybuttons adorable?
4. Would you like to squish grapes by stomping on them to make wine, a la I Love Lucy? (http://youtu.be/bzFFRAh7Y-U)
5. Marvel character you’d most like to punch in the face, if any. If none, Marvel character you’d let punch you in the face.
6. What’s the first thing that comes to mind when I say “Coochie choochie?”
7. What’s the best thing you cook? If none, what would you most like to learn to cook?
8. Recall one text post that made you lol:
9. Would you rather squirt baby oil on, then slide down a rainbow, or go fishing while seated in a comfy spot in the curve of a crescent moon?
10. If one half of your OTP doodled something with a sharpie onto the body of the other half of your OTP while they slept, what do you think it would be, and where? (Man, that was wordy! Sorry!)
11. Would you rather participate in a banjo & fiddle hoe-down or death metal mosh pit? If neither, tell me which musical activity you’d most enjoy.
gemini0526, journeyintosuspense, thelumberjock, brandigolightly, littleredledger20, ladyk23, ingentiiing, slowjamsandboybands, suckitdomitian, malejeremyrennerfan, lithiophilite. (sorry kids :))
i have 3 moods for characters:
- the ruler of my heart please step on me
- precious child must be protected at all costs
- complete trash yet ironically my favorite character
As if anyone could really forget the most quoted line in “The Avengers” — “I’ve got red in my ledger; I’d like to wipe it out” — it helps to have that line fresh in your mind when deconstructing what Widow does in the final act of what’s billed as a Captain America movie. Black Widow doesn’t wipe out the red in her ledger. No, she blasts her ledger out to the world, like it was the grisliest email forward of all time. We know from her heart to heart with Hawkeye that the shame she feels about what she’s done is real, and she hesitates when she realizes that taking down the bad guys means revealing her secrets. But she does it anyway, because she’s not just a spy anymore; she’s a super hero, and she makes a super hero’s sacrifice. (x)
"i’m not saying the dude is weird. i’m saying he contains multitudes. i’m saying he is interesting. complex. resolutely present when he talks. willing to go wherever the conversation takes him. fearless and frank."
- adam sachs (details magazine) on jeremy renner